Our experienced and professional team will ensure that your appointments are as beneficial as possible. To assist you we have prepared the following checklist for your first appointment. Please make sure that you bring the following:
- The referral from your doctor
- Any X-Rays, Ultrasounds, MRI's or Pathology results relating to your current condition.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any questions relating to your condition or possible treatment.
- Your Medicare card and Veterans Affairs card (if applicable)
- Your private health fund details (if applicable)
- WorkCover Patients – it is essential that you bring the name, address and telephone number of your insurer along with your current claim number. If you have not obtained a claim number prior to your first appointment you are responsible for paying for the consultation on the day of your appointment.